Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Nursery

I considered the nursery is the backbone of the Orchid garden.  I can say that as I spend most of my time here...having said that...of course I spend my time here...hehehe...this is the place I like most.  Nurturing, growing, planting of various orchids will make my day.  Loving the orchids is one thing, passionate about having been doing this for 8 years is another. 

Routine in my daily life in the nursery starts with looking at the sky...see the weather of the day, planning the best for the nursery and tackling any situations that is coming.   As of today, we have replanting activities and keeping up the garden to its standard.  .....and which standard are we talking about here..? Of course up the international standard..!!!!

Whilst browsing the nursery this morning, I found that some of our species collection are flowering.  I am so overwhelmed and excited to see some Pharaphalaenopsis, Phaphiopedilum Sanderianum and Dyakia Hendersoniana flowering after long awaited time.

Pharaphalaenopsis

Phaphiopedilum Sanderianum

Dyakia Hendersoniana        

And I can't wait what tomorrow will bring for me...............

No comments:

Post a Comment